WSACS came to realize that expanding our network is essential to achieve our goals, and we have been looking for new ways to connect to all healthcare workers around the world. For this reason we appointed WSACS Ambassadors in different parts of the world. WSACS Ambassadors are IAH and ACS experienced and will assist WSACS to improve IAH and ACS knowledge in their country and region. We expect WSACS Ambassadors to
- Promote the WSACS locally
- Liaise with local surgical and critical care societies
- Assist the WSACS in translating the latest WSACS guidelines
- Stimulate participation in WSACS studies
- Participate in WSACS activities
Please feel free to contact the WSACS Ambassador in your area if you have any question for them – use the email address provided.